By applying a public health approach, this 6-week virtual SOAR for Organizations training seeks to build the capacity of substance use treatment providers to identify and respond to the complex needs of individuals who are at risk of trafficking, currently experiencing trafficking, or who have experienced trafficking. This training is a collaborative and interactive training that enhances an organization’s response to human trafficking by strengthening service delivery approach, organizational protocols, and outreach strategies.
After completing the SOAR for Organizations training, learners will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for responding to trafficking within your existing service delivery model
- Empower staff to identify and respond to trafficking
- Develop response protocols and resources to meet the needs of those who have experienced trafficking
- Partner with community stakeholders as part of a holistic approach to assist survivors and prevent human trafficking
- Gather and analyze data to improve your programs and policies